Starting at $90 / Full Hour
Starting at $45 / Half Hour
This golf instruction program is tailored for the junior golfer seeking a program which is as individualized as it is comprehensive. The junior player development program is tailored for dedicated junior golfers willing to work extremely hard on improving their golf games throughout a six month period. Our teachers will help the junior golfer develop higher skills throughout all areas of the game including ball striking, the short game, and practice and playing strategies. The junior will receive 4 hours of individual instruction per month, with the golf instruction program lasting 6 months.
– Initial Evaluation including Questionnaire and Goal Setting Session
– On-Course Instruction
– Fitness Evaluations / Golf Fitness Trainer Recommendations and Networking
– Clubfitting / Putter Fittings / with Use of Trackman and Top Fitting Technologies
– Sessions may focus on technical advancement, situational skill and shot development, competitive practice environments, mental game discussions, course management discussions, and on course skill development
– Counseling and advice on tournament scheduling
– College resume, College video development, coach communication, and decision making guidance
– Discounts on equipment, apparel, and footwear
Starting at $280 / Month
For an Addtional $100 / Month, Juniors receive a weekly 2 Hour Competitive Supervised Practice with other dedicated junior golfers
Note: Some Teachers Rates may be Higher
Trackman Combine Testing $75
Full Tournament Round Observation / Caddy $350
This is an opportunity for 7-14 year-olds to learn basic golf fundamentals in a group setting. These 4 consecutive group clinics are designed for beginner level junior golfers. Best efforts will be made to group juniors by age and ability level. Juniors will receive sound fundamental instruction in the areas of putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing. 5:1 Student/Teacher ratio; 3 Student minimum/ 10 maximum.
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30 pm for 4 consecutive weeks
Session 1: April
Session 2: May
Session 3: June
Session 4: July
Session 5: August
Session 6: September
This camp is designed to help junior golfers improve their golf game, develop good work habits, develop sound values, and most importantly have a blast. The camp provides basic instruction covering every skill area and a general understanding of rules and etiquette. It includes on-course instruction on the Broken Tee Par 3 Course. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. 6:1 Student/Teacher Ratio; 4 Student minimum/24 maximum.
Tuesday - Thursday
9 am - 12 pm
A Great Teacher...
Play or Practice
Playing Golf vs...
Online booking, newsletter subscriptions and special deals.
© 2012 metagolf
Lessons | Events | Calendar | Booking | Instruction | Contact